About Animal Health Care Center
Welcome to Animal Health Care Center!
If your pet becomes a patient at Animal Health Care Center, we will send regular health notices (annual check ups, vaccinations, dentistries, etc.). Our hospital's emphasis is on preventative health care to keep your pet healthy and live a long, happy life.
We strive to maintain solid long term relationships with our clients and their pets. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our services, please give us a call or drop us a personal note.
The Animal Health Care Center maintains a high standard of quality pet care and provides a variety of pet care services:
- Open seven days a week.
- Admitting patients as early as 6:30am Monday through Friday.
- Prescription diets, shampoos, and a complete line of flea products.
- Complete dental care: Prophylactics encouraged (fluoride, sealers, home care) Complimentary follow-up exam.
- Internal medicine: Complete and extensive work ups. Acute and chronic pain assessment and management.
- Complete range of surgical procedures performed using the most current techniques, gas anesthesia (safest available), multiple state of the art anesthesia monitoring devices to protect your pet. Take A Tour
- Licensed and experienced certified veterinary technicians.
- Holistic alternatives including nutroceutical (natural) supplements.
- Ferrets and pocket pets welcome.
Because pets age 7 to 10 times faster than humans, we recommend that you bring your pet in for a check-up twice a year. This will include a full physical exam, and will include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Dr. Tracy Wood will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Animal Health Care Center for service.
If you appreciated the care and attention you and your pet received, please refer our hospital to a friend or neighbor. We look forward to seeing you soon!